Corporate Self Defense training can range anywhere from brief lectures/seminars on enhancing awareness with no physical training at all to full-blown programs that include awareness training along with comprehensive training in specific and necessary physical self defense skills. Companies need to see the short-term and long-term value in providing important life-saving skills for their employees.
Self defense and personal safety is a priority in all areas of life. Most people spend more time at work than anywhere else. Whether you work as a real estate agent, teacher, late night manager or other professional – we can provide corporate C.O.B.R.A. training.
Some companies recognize the many potential benefits of providing personal safety/self defense training for their employees – prior to a harmful incident. This training can range anywhere from brief lectures/seminars on enhancing awareness with no physical training at all to full-blown programs that include awareness training along with comprehensive training in specific and necessary physical self defense skills. Companies need to see the short-term and long-term value in providing important life-saving skills for their employees.
Other than the primary benefit of teaching employees how to avoid, deal with and/or physically defend themselves against a physical attack – there are very significant reasons why a company might want to offer such a program. Here are some great reasons to include personal protection training:
Self Defense training can prevent workplace violence before it even happens. Workplace violence is growing at an alarming rate. However, it has been proven that in a situation where an aggressor might sustain an injury himself by initiating a violent attack…he avoids such actions altogether!
Imagine the costs a company could incur after dealing with the aftermath of an act of violence in the workplace. A small investment of time and money in quality self defense training today can prevent catastrophic losses in the future – losses that can literally cripple a company.
Employees may experience a greater sense of happiness and peace of mind. Happier employees provide many benefits for their company. Individuals who have a confident, positive outlook on life are less likely to be threatened by change, become defensive with others, or lash out at others verbally, physically, or emotionally when things don’t go smoothly. Martial arts-based self defense training is known to be a source of personal empowerment and confidence, providing a person with the ability to be in control of him or herself. It is this type of person that tends to attract and affect others in a positive way, making them a valuable asset to any company.
Some Other Benefits of Self Defense Training
Besides the obvious enhancement of personal safety, this type of training, if properly structured and implemented, offers many benefits that can elevate the quality of life on both a personal and professional level. Here is a partial list of obvious benefits:
- Help families to get closer through physical and emotional interaction required in learning to deal with conflict
- Develops a greater sense of balance and fine motor skills
- Increased self confidence and self-control
- Creates a new level of respect for others
- Teaches goal-setting and improves organizational & leadership skills
- Provides an energy outlet (stress relief) which promotes a non-aggressive attitude
- Develops assertiveness while reducing aggressiveness
- Increase awareness of the benefits of a healthy and fit lifestyle
- Promotes a higher level of mental (what is happening around you), emotional (what state are your emotions in, in what state of emotion are those with whom you are interacting), environmental (aware of your surroundings) and physical awareness in everyday work and social lives & interactions
- Teaches the concept of progression
- Enhances patience
- Provides a “teamwork” experience
- Take control of your emotional well-being
- Learn to recognize, handle and manage fear in all aspects of life
- Develop the most powerful weapon available – your intelligence!
- Teaches quick decision-making
- Overcome complacency and bad habits that can make you a prime target for victimization
- Learn to apply prevention and avoidance strategies that are consistent with your individual lifestyle
- Learn to “check” your ego and let go of your pride
- Learn training methods and strategies that can be practiced after completing the program that will enable you to maintain higher levels of personal safety, health and fitness
- Teach you to evaluate a self defense training resource for practicality and realistic effectiveness
- Learn to have grace under pressure
- Develop greater concentration abilities
- Become a role model
- Make new friends and have lots of fun!!!!!!!
- Situational Awareness, Criminal Intent
- Threat Recognition, Threat Levels
- What Works & What Doesn’t, Child Safety
- Strategies To Avoid Becoming A Victim
- Everyday Weapons For Defense
- Survival Mindset: What It Takes
- Interactive Reality Training
- Striking: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- Escapes: Wrists & Escorts, Head Locks, Chokes, Bear Hugs,
Contact Us Today
To schedule training, inquire about service fees or for general questions & comments, please contact us today.
We also offer interactive seminars where hands-on student involvement is encouraged in addition to instructor demonstration.
1 Or 2 Hours Or 4 Hours
- Edge Weapons
- Firearm Defense
NOTE: Training can be customized upon request.